mosix vs queues
User's Guide for MPI by Peter Pacheco, available in Postscript form
from several places on the Web.
- Remote [Booting] Linux Explained, Linux Journal,
MPICH, a portable
implementation of MPI.
the ganglia cluster toolkit is a massively scalable cluster monitoring
and execution environment written at the University of California,
Berkeley Computer Science Division.
(or beoWatch) is a simple Tcl/Tk program which produces a screen
showing load and memory statistics for each node of the system.
- "Distributed" shells
- Node cloning packages:
- SystemImager automates Linux
installs and software distribution, including rollbacks.
- rdate displays and sets the local date and time from the host
name or address. (Necessary for syncing machines.)
- Modeling Seismic Wave Progration on a 156GB PC Cluster,
Linux Journal, October 2001 --- very useful.
- MOSIX: A Cluster Load-Balancing Solution for Linux,
Linux Journal, May 2001.
- Parallel Computing Using Linux, M Konchady, Linux Journal,
- Parallel Processing Using PVM, R.A. Sevenish, Linux Journal,
About this document:
Produced from the SGML: /home/isd/public_html/_linux_beowulf/_reml_grp/index.reml
On: 27/6/2003 at 14:29:59
Options: reml2 -i noindex -l long -o html -p multiple